Green Energy Group would like to announce project approval with Erie 1 BOCES and R&P Oak Hill Development llc. Erie 1 BOCES is an educational organization that is located in West Seneca NY. The project requires that all fluorescent lights will be replaced with NEW RVLT G3 LED lamps,(nearly 5,000!) creating a 56% energy savings attributed to lighting alone! This is a major step forward for the Erie 1 BOCES team. The savings from this project are expected to have a Return on Investment (ROI) in UNDER 2 YEARS! A Big THANK YOU goes out to all parties and individuals involved in making this joint venture a possibility. Installation of the measures which is also provided by Green Energy Group, is expected to start soon and come to completion by the start of summer 2016. Before and after photos will be available after completion. Once again Thank You to all involved!
- Powering up in an Efficient, Environmentally Friendly Manner
- Think Savings for a Large, Medium and Small Facility
- What is Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) and how can I as a resident or small business take advantage of one?
- How does a Utility operate within a Town, Village, or City, and what options do we have as Residents?
- Let Us be your Energy Planner